Health Benefits of Drinking Amla Juice
Amla or Indian Gooseberry is a wonderful citrus fruit.Amla Juice had power to cure diseases from Skin ailments to Liver disorders etc. If taken regularly and in a definite proportion, the fruit can done wonders and you will feel a change in the air. In this article, we are going to discuss the Health Benefits of Drinking Amla Juice regularly. According to some religious texts, it is also called the “Juice of Immortality”.
Amla come in different forms Like Amla Juice, Amla Candy, Amla Oil, Amla Powder. Each supplement has its own Nutritional value, but has the same benefits. Amla Juice can be taken orally or can be taken in combinations. Since Amla is a ayurvedic medicine, so drinking Amla Juice for a short period did not show its effects immediately. It is a medicine that shows its benefits, if taken for a Longer Duration Say 3 to 6 months. Amla Juice is the richest source of Vitamin C and acts as a powerful Antioxidant. An Experienced Old Man’s Saying on Amla Juice is that, “Only fully Grown Alma Fruit is equal to Six Oranges”. These benefits of Amla Juice are attributed to the High Vitamin “C” content.
Now Let Us Come to the Topic and Discuss in Details the Benefits of Drinking Amla Juice
Amla Juice Benefits for Hair
Amla Juice is very good for Hair and is used as an ingredient in many Herbal Shampoos and hair Oils.The benefits of Drinking Alma Juice on Hair are
1. It provides strength to the roots of the hair, thereby making them thick and Strong.
2. Prevents premature greying of Hair.
3. Amla Juice can bring wonderful results in Baldness.
4. It is useful in premature graying of hair, hair fall and split ends.
5. Shows wonderful results in curing Dandruff, the root cause of hair fall is most people
Amla Juice Benefit’s for Eye Care
Apart from the Hair dis orders, Amla Juice is also very useful for improving the Eye sight. For improving eye sight, Amla juice must be taken as a combination with Honey. This combination works very well on Near Sightedness, Cataract and Night Blindness. Studies have shown results where Amla Juice is useful and reduces Interocular Tension.
Some Quick benefits of Drinking Alma Juice Daily
- For Diabetes: Useful for patients suffering from High Blood sugar, as it stimulates the Cells that secrete the Insulin. For better results take 20 ml Alma Juice twice a with a pinch of Honey.
- Say Bye Bye to Infections: Amla Juice strengthens, your Immune System, there by increasing your efficiency and Resistivity against Diseases. Stronger the Immune System, lesser the Infections.
- Curing Piles: Amla Juice is found helpful in curing Piles. A combination of Fresh Amla Juice, ½ Tb Spoon of Ghee, 1 Tb Spoon of Honey and 100 ml of Milk must be taken after the Lunch.
- Amla Juice purifies the blood and increases the Hemoglobin and Red Blood Cell Production.
- Amla Juice helps in providing relief from Gastric Syndrome, and Acidity.
And Last but not the Least Amla is on the only fruit on the Planet that contains Anti-Aging, Anti-Oxidant, Immune Builder and Rejuvenatory properties. Please add One Amla a Day to your Daily Diet and you will surely be benefited.
Recipe: If you take one Alma Fruit a Day or 20 to 30 ml of Alma Juice with Luke Warm Water and try this recipe for 6 months, try you find that you will experience a complete changeover in your Health. Try it and Share your Experience with us in the Comment Section below.
Till then Good Bye and TC !